It is amazing, that in the busiest time of the year (Christmas) that I can somehow find enough time to blog. Well in actuality, my house is a wreck and there are plenty of other things I could be doing. However, might as well start this thing off right and at least get 2 posts in before I slack off lol.
Tonight is our candlelight service at church, it should be a nice time of fellowship and our last service before Christmas day. Most everyone seems so jolly around this time of year, I'm not sure their reasons but people seem to be in a good spirit. It is amazing to think that many years ago this would be our Savior's first Christmas. It is something to think about how one event has shaped the world so drastically. For anyone who is born again in the Lord, this should be an extra special time in your life. Without this event in history, our salvation would be nothing, our eternal security would be unfulfilled! Make sure and have a special time during your holiday festivities to thank the Lord for all he has done and continues to do! This season truly is about him and my prayer is that everyone will take time to Celebrate His birth!
On a side note, I do want to take this time and thank my one and only follower so far. My Husband lol, I would be a little upset if he didn't follow my blog. However, without him, my blog definitely wouldn't be pertinent, at least the Preacher's wife part :) Regardless, my husband is the best man I know, and he is so giving of himself to everything he is involved in! So many people don't see the sacrifices he makes or the things he does to serve the Lord. While there has been great joy with him in the ministry, there is so much time and effort in his duties. He does everything with a good spirit and has grown so much in the Lord this year I just want him to know I am proud of him! I am so glad, while I might not express it enough, that he chose me as his wife. But let me add, that he is a lucky man also... I mean I did say YES! Anyway, I just wanted to publicly thank him for all he does for me and his ministry. I am so glad the Lord saw fit to give me such a good man!!!
In case I am slack the next few days, I will go ahead and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I hope every one's holidays are filled with joy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment